Papa & Barkley’s Commitment to Clean Cannabis
California’s own Papa & Barkley has announced and released it’s Declaration of Clean Cannabis – a set of principles that define the rigorous steps that their products undergo from soil to shelf in order to produce clean cannabis wellness products with premium ingredients.
As the cannabis industry is still evolving at the national level, Papa & Barkley has the opportunity to lead the industry by example with some of the most popular and well received topicals and tinctures. Their Declaration of Clean Cannabis educates consumers on what to look for when purchasing cannabis and CBD products.
“We believe in clean cannabis as being at the core of what we do,” said Adam Grossman, Founder and CEO of Papa & Barkley. “Our mission is to unlock the potential of cannabis to improve people’s lives. We are committed to sourcing clean cannabis and making great products using best-in-class production methods.”
The Declaration of Clean Cannabis includes five key principles:
- Organic and regenerative farming practices – Choosing trusted farm partners in the U.S.. That grow cannabis and hemp plants using native soil, and organic and regenerative farming practices.
- Solventless – Avoid solvents and chemical extraction methods that yield isolates or distillates; employ a solventless whole plant infusion process that maintains the integrity of the plant and creates more effective products.
- Whole plant infusion – By infusing the whole plant, it maintains the full spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, chlorophyll and valuable phytonutrients; naturally infused into products without the use of chemicals or adding terpenes.
- Clean ingredients. Including carrier oils, essential oils and beeswax. That are conscientiously sourced and made with no residual chemicals.
- Triple-tested by third-party – This ensures the product is clean throughout the process from soil to shelf. Its crucial to test the product at three stages. First the input of cannabis plant material, then the infused oil, and the final blended product.
“We applaud Papa & Barkley for challenging others in the cannabis industry to assess their supply chain, self-regulate and triple test to provide clean cannabis products,” said Aaron Riley, President of CannaSafe. “Their principles for clean cannabis ensure product efficacy, and we’re proud to work with Papa & Barkley and be a part of the movement for leading the standard of clean in the cannabis industry.”
To learn more about Papa & Barkley’s Declaration of Clean Cannabis visit cleanhalo.com.